Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kendra

Default How can I copy text from one worksheet to another

I am having a hard time and hope someone can help me!
I have a large spreadsheet that holds data, both numeric and alpha, and has
12 worksheets within the spreadsheet for each months' data. What I need to do
is create another worksheet titled Summary, which would give me a summary of
the information I need (not all on each worksheet is pertinant) at the end of
each year. It would be easiest if I could create a formula to pull the
information I need and add it to my summary worksheet rather than cut and
paste each worksheets' information to my summary worksheet.

I hope I explained this correctly.

Thanks everyone!