Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
David McRitchie

Default somehow I shrunk my page, going to 8x11/2 wont correct it !

very much the same direction as your answer, size on display and
nothing to do with printing.

It just highlights the importance of describing what the problem is
and how you know what you get is not what you want, in other words
as someone I used to work with whenever a someone came in or phoned
up with a programming problem (they always thought it was a compiler problem,
and it never was) -- I invariably heard him say ---
"What does it do instead of work"

which usually forced them to describe the problem as they saw it.

"DavidC" wrote ...
Good point, never thought of that direction.