Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rhonda1

Default FORMULA NEEDED TO COUNT DAYS IN EXCEL BETWEEN DATES

Thank you to both! You have helped tremendously! Something so simple suddenly
bacame so complicated, and then suddenly so simple again! Thank you!

"Rhonda1" wrote:

I have two questions. I have three columns that will have a calendar date in
them. On the fourth column, I need to put in a formula that will count the
days of the previous three columns. I can't seem to find the function that
will do this for me.

Second question I need a formula that will calculate the hours it took to
complete the tasks. i.e. convert the number of days into hours.

Also, one more...is there a way that once data is placed into one
cell....the cell in the column on the right will automatically configure the
current date?

Thanks!
Rhonda