Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
David McRitchie

Default somehow I shrunk my page, going to 8x11/2 wont correct it !

change it, correct it. what does that mean?

You haven't described the problem, what you had,
what you wanted to do, what you did, what you got instead.

Possible LastCell problem:
You might use Ctrl+End to find where the end of the data is
according to Excel. If that does not match what you think it is
you might try running macro at (below) which would fix all worksheets
in the entire workbook at one time.
Why do my scrollbars go to row 500 -- my data ends in cell E50?, contextures.com, Debra Dalgleish
---
HTH,

"badatexcel" wrote in message ...
in excel somehow I shrunk the page. Going to 8x11 1/2 letter size wont
change it.
how can I correct it?