Dave R.

At least with Access databases, you can go to dataimport external datanew
database query and then once you decide what fields to import, you can also
filter records by contents of any field, such as 10000

With this method you'd have to create a new query range on each worksheet,
and only import data that fits what you want on the worksheet.

"Dan B" wrote in message
Greetings...

I have a SQL database I want to pull data from.
The data is company contact information and dollar amounts of insurance
premium.
I want to have the data automatically go into different worksheets based

on
the premium amount.

For example, Sheet 1 would be all data, sheet 2 would be premiums under
$10,000, sheet 3 would be premiums from $10,001 to $50,000 and so on.

Can that be done, and where would be a good place to start figuring out

how
to do it?

Thanks,
Dan