Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Candy

Default Excel auto filtering to find a range of dates in a list

Please Help! I've tried all morning to auto filter a range of dates using
"greater than or equal to" and/or "but less than." I've tried every scenario
the auto filter offers with no luck. Out of the twelve months listed for
birthdays, I simply want to get all of the February birth dates only. So, for
example, I choose "is greater than or equal to 1/1 and/or "is less than or
equal to 3/1. With those perimeters chosen, I would expect to get all of the
2/ or February dates!

Nothing I do gets this list filtered. I'm soooooo frustrated! Can anyone
help?