Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BisyB

Default Excel Macros for Beginners

I'm fairly familiar with excel and am designing an estimating
spreadsheet. I've tried to look through the thousands of posts for the
answers to these questions but have not found them so if anyone knows
where they are hidden, that would be helpful. Thanks.

1. Is there a way to prompt an immediate "Save As" when opening a
file?

2. I've seen VBA "buttons" that solve complicated calcs, however can
you make a button that is programmed to auto print like 3 of 8
worksheets without going into the print box and picking them out
individually?

3. On my first spreadsheet I have a list of about 250 items that are
assigned a price and start with 0 quantities. As a bid is entered is
there a way to send items that have a quantity greater than 0 to
another worksheet?

Not all jobs use every item so everytime I enter the items I delete
each row I dont use and it is very time consuming. This is what started
my search.

--
BisyB
BisyB's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30991