Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
smoore

Default Yet another cell color question.

I have a worksheet with about eight columns in it. Column A is a
descending column of numbers 1 thru 22. Next is the B column with a
variety of numbers, not necessarily all the way down, and a sumation in
B25. The same for C,D, E, F, and so on. What I need is a conditonal
formatting formula that says - Find the last active cell in Column B,
then compare the cell adjacent to it in Col A to the current sumation
in B25. if they are equal, change the cell shading of B25. Then do the
same in the other columns. Thanks