Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rhonda1

Default FORMULA NEEDED TO COUNT DAYS IN EXCEL BETWEEN DATES

I have two questions. I have three columns that will have a calendar date in
them. On the fourth column, I need to put in a formula that will count the
days of the previous three columns. I can't seem to find the function that
will do this for me.

Second question I need a formula that will calculate the hours it took to
complete the tasks. i.e. convert the number of days into hours.

Also, one more...is there a way that once data is placed into one
cell....the cell in the column on the right will automatically configure the
current date?

Thanks!
Rhonda