Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ZZBC

Default How can I test if a Macro if firing?

Bob Phillips wrote:

Maybe write to the statusbar?

If Target.Column < 1 Then Exit Sub
With Sheets("Sheet2") '"Output_5Tab")
.Range(Target.Address).Value = Target.Value
Application.StatusBar = Target.Address & " copied to Output_5Tab"
End With

HTH

Bob Phillips

"ZZBC" wrote in message

I was given this code from another post "How do I convert a cell(s) from
the formula to it's contents?" .

If Target.Column < 1 Then Exit Sub
With Sheets("Output_5Tab")
.Range(Target.Address).Value = Target.Value
End With
End Sub

When I change in my input sheet "Int_5Tab" I get no indication that
anything is happening in the output file "Output_5Tab"???
Any recommendations ?

Got NOTHING!
so, I guess the Macro is not firing ?
I read something at one time about 'turning on Macros' ... ??? ... could
something like that be the problem?
I am running Win 98 SE, and Excell 2000