Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Doug Mc

Default Minimize??

Did it.
Thanks Ken.

"Ken Wright" wrote in message
Do you mean minimise which is the leftmost icon, or do you mean the one in
the middle which takes it from full screen to a smaller screen. Assuming
it is the latter, hit that and then manually resize your window to the
size you want. After that it should alter to this size when you hit the
icon.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Doug Mc" wrote in message
For some reason when I click on Minimize the window still takes up the
full screen. Obviously I've changed something.

How can I restore it back to where the full screen is not used?

Thanks,
Doug