Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
A Romeo Jr

Default Using AutoFilter to Sort Data Pulled in by INDEX / MATCH

=INDEX('Price Targets'!F:F,MATCH(Summary!E4,'Price Targets'!C:C,0)) is the
formula I am using. I am pulling in the desired data into the summary
worksheet from the price target worksheet's column F by matching the
hard-coded identifier in E4 to the same identifier in the price targets
worksheet in column F. When I sort this column, it correctly sorts the first
row row by bringing the right identifier to the top but it does not bring up
the corresponding data. For example, if the identifier in E10 should be at
the top of the list (in other words, it should move up to row 4) it will go
there but all of the linked cells will still be linked to the identifer in
E10.

"Max" wrote:

Sorry to hear that wasn't it. I couldn't reproduce the posted behaviour over
here (light testing). Perhaps you might want to post your INDEX/MATCH
formula, with some relevant set-up description to allow us a closer look ?
--
Max
Singapore
"A Romeo Jr" wrote in message
I just checked and it is set to automatic. Thanks for the suggestion,

though!