Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Anne Troy

Default Need help creating a database for a shopping cart website.

Here's what I would do... they appear to have an export function. So
manually enter a product, and export it. You should now have a "template"
for yourself.
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"diane747" wrote in message
Being a total newbie to Excel I need some help building a database for my
first shopping cart website. Other than the SKU numbers, what other
information do I need to include?

For the website I have selected SecureNetShop as my shopping cart service
and will be using PayPal as my payment gateway.

Any and all help is more than greatly appreciated.

Thank you sooooo much! :o)