Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
George King

Default Seniors Need Help! Help Retrieve Deleted Excel Document

Look in the Recycle Bin.

You should have a Recycle Bin icon on your desktop (assuming you have
Windows XP or Wondows 2000).
Double click on the Recycle Bin icon and select your file from the list,
then click Recover.

--
George

"Alan" wrote:

Hello All,

My wifeand I are seniors and we unfortunately deleted a very important Excel
document, a spreadsheet.

We have found software programs that will restore the document, but cannot
afford the $50 for just the one document.

Is there an easier and less expensive way to retrieve this document?

Please help!

Loretta and Alan