Todd L.

Default How I can add categories in a pivot table?

I have two questions:

First One-

Can I group and then sum categories included in a pivot table report?

I have a table which lists which divisions bought what, now I need to group
those products by the manufacturer. In the same table if possible. The data
is right there but I can't figure how to do it. Can I insert a calculated
field in my table and group them? I have no more than 7 sub-categories to
add together and 3 possible groups.

Second One

My pivot table has a field that counts all the other entries and its
calculating wrong. Its missing 32 entries (out of 1500). ??? Any ideas
what might cause that?

Thanks,

Todd L.