Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Smish

Default Matching Items

I could use some help with following problem. I am having problems getting
correct formula and normally there are people much smarter then I in the
discussion group. What I have is a workbook with 4 worksheets and on on of
the worksheets I have a layout like this. (sheet 1)
A B C
1 Name Origin Driver #
2 Mrs Soandso 125 anywhere
3 Mr. Someone 327 anywhere

Drver numbers are blank

On another worksheet(sheet 3) I have a list of subscriptions (I.e drivers
numbers already filled in) I have this set up as a list.

A B C
1 Name Origin Driver #
2 Mrs Soandso 125 anywhere 37
3 Mr. Someone 327 anywhere 39

What I am looking for is a way to pull the drivers numbers from sheet3 into
sheet1. so basically in sheet 1 if a1 and b1 match the name + origin in sheet
3 it will pull the driver number from that row into c1 sheet1 . If nothing
matches then it should leave it blank. The data in sheet 1 changes everyday
for me as I get a manifest on who to deliver wheels on wheels to, my problem
is while I know all the correct drivers go to what people, I can never have a
day off as someone filling in for me has to go through 400 addresses and look
each one up and put coresponding drivers number into it.

I appreciate any help I can get with this problem.