Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Anne Troy

Default Insert New Rows based on COUNTA()

If I've got you right, perhaps this will help?
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"TheDPQ" wrote in
message ...

This might not be the right area however i am a newbie to Excel so i
figure i'd start here. I have very limited experience with Excel so
excuse me if i don't make sense.
ANY HELP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION WOULD BE AWESOME

I have a Column full of keywords, and i have a column full of Ad IDs...
is there a way in a *new* sheet to insert the keywords in as many times
as there are ads?

SHEET 1
Keyword 1 | 123
Keyword 2 | 456
xxxxxxxxx | 789

SHEET 2
Keyword 1 | 123
Keyword 1 | 456
Keyword 1 | 789
Keyword 2 | 123
Keyword 2 | 456
Keyword 2 | 789

I found COUNTA() Which lets me count how many keywords and ads i have,
i'm just not sure what to do with those numbers now.

--
TheDPQ
TheDPQ's Profile: