CLR

You might try giving each of your months a code number, such as July=1,
aug=2, etc up to June=12, then use a SUMIF formula with condition of
"greater than" whatever month you're interested in..........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Muruk" wrote in message
I have a table of 12 columns of numbers reflecting the expenses of depts

for
the year. e.g.

Jul Aug ...........May Jun Total
Dept 1 100 120 130 90 1230
Dept 2 200 202 240 195 2600
Dept 3

At the end of each month I wish to have the total reflect only the months
remaining to the end of the year. e.g. at the end of Aug, the formula in

the
total colum would only add from Sept to Jun.

Can anyone assist with the formula I need to use??

Thank You