Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Intuit

Default Populating Multiple Worksheets with one entry

Paul B Wrote:
Intuit, group the sheets, right click on the worksheet tab an select
all
sheets, make your changes then right click on sheet tab and ungroup
sheets
--
Paul B
Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from

"Intuit" wrote
in
message ...

Hello all, I'm new to this forum and it looks like this may be the

place
I need to be to find an answer to my question. I have a workbook

that
contains multiple worksheets. My goal is to enter data into one
worksheets and have that data automatically transfer and update all

the
other worksheets with the same data so I don't have to enter it into
each worksheet. Anyone know if this is possible? Thanks in

advance!

--
Intuit

Intuit's Profile:
View this thread:

This worked great! Your awesome! You just saved me a possibly big
headache! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Intuit
Intuit's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30901