Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David McRitchie

Default My mouse suddenly behaves as if the left click is stuck

Doesn't sound like anything I am familiar with because you had to have
exited Excel and to have opened another workbook in the meantime.

Just the same I would try changing the wheel-button to "Enter"

and take a look at
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/ghosting.txt

---
HTH,

"Bean123r" wrote in message ...
I am having some similar issues running Excel 2003 and Windows XP. However
I've only seen the problem when I've arranged files side by side. I've not
had any luck yet with a solution, including changing out my mouse.

Coincidence?

"lruff" wrote:

When I launch Excel 2003, my mouse behaves as if the left click is stuck. I
cannot change the mouse to a pointer (to get to the toolbar, for example) or
any other functions. I have tried repairing and reinstalling, no luck. When
I launch Excel from my remote work desktop (at the same PC), it works fine.
I am running Windows XP