Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bean123r

Default My mouse suddenly behaves as if the left click is stuck

I am having some similar issues running Excel 2003 and Windows XP. However
I've only seen the problem when I've arranged files side by side. I've not
had any luck yet with a solution, including changing out my mouse.

Coincidence?

"lruff" wrote:

When I launch Excel 2003, my mouse behaves as if the left click is stuck. I
cannot change the mouse to a pointer (to get to the toolbar, for example) or
any other functions. I have tried repairing and reinstalling, no luck. When
I launch Excel from my remote work desktop (at the same PC), it works fine.
I am running Windows XP