Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kevin Vaughn

Default write a formula to calculate age in yrs; 04/30/06 minus birthd

I should have mentioned in my previous post, I have used it in the past and I
do not have any add-ins installed. Or rather, I don't have any that include
this function. I did create and have installed an add-on that I got out of a
book.
--
Kevin Vaughn

"BekkiM" wrote:

Philip: Where is the "DATEDIF" function? I don't see it my list. Is there
an Add-In I'm missing?

"Philip J Smith" wrote:

Try

=datedif(BirthDate,BenchmarkDate,"Y")

Regards

Phil Smith

"yancey04" wrote:

I need to write a formula that calculates a childs age as of 04/30/2006 for
baseball or as of 01/01/06 for softball.