Frank Kabel

Hi Andrea
there's no difference in the result if you use the ampersand or
CONCATENATE. Both should (and will) return the same thing.
Benefit of the apersand (IMHO):
- shorter
- don't uses a function level

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Andrea Blake" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
I never use CONCATENATE because it does funny things. Try using &

instead:
='IT Project Info'!C10&'IT Project Info'!C11&'IT Project

Info'!C12&'IT
Project Info'!C13
and see if you get better results. I'm pretty positive the ampersand

will
concatenate regardless of the data type (even mixed types).
Good luck!

"tommcbrny" wrote:

I am trying to combine data from multiple cells on one worksheet in

a single
cell on a second worksheet using "concatenate". I enter
=CONCATENATE('IT Project Info'!C10,'IT Project Info'!C11,'IT

Project
Info'!C12,'IT Project Info'!C13) in the target destination cell and

hit
"enter".

The function statement stays in the cell, however, instead of the

result. I
have tried concatenating information from cells on the same

worksheet as a
test with the same result.

Thanks,

Tom