Frank Kabel

Hi
in which cell have you inserted these formulas

For you #VALUE error I would suspect the values are stored as 'Text'

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Bob H" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I have been using MS Excel for years and using various formulae

in
my spreadsheets without any problems

Now I have just noticed that this formula, for example:

=SUM(F100:G99)
cannot be calculated.Excel reports that Cell references in the

formula
refer to the formulas result, creating a circular reference. How can
that be?
Also neither SUM(F100+G99) and (F100+G99) work.
Further I have noticed that ALL of my previously working formulae for
various cells have changed;or rather the results have changed.
For example, this formula: =SUM(B103+C102) is now #VALUE!
Where B103 = 83 and C102 = 41.
I have checked formatting of cells, but nothing I do solves the

problem.

Thanks
--
Bob H