Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Arvi Laanemets

Default How do I get a cell to show the result instead of the formula?

Hi

The cell is formatted as text. Format it as General (or number, or date) and
re-enter the formula (activate the cell, press F2, and then Enter)

Arvi Laanemets

"harticd" wrote in message
I have gone to Tools - Options and formulas are unchecked. However, I
cannot get one particular cell to display results. It will only display
formulas. For example, if I simply reference another cell in the sheet,

the
"=A1" reference shows up rather than the value of cell A1.