Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jonas

Default Date of expiry - warning?

Thanks Robit worked perfect as you suggested
..
However, I have to change all , to ; to make it function. Why is that?
Is there a preference in excel that needs to be changed and could this
potentially lead to problems if the sheet is opened on a other computer with
a different preference settings?

Also, at the end of my data column is a number of empty cells, where the
text expiry will appear. Is it possible to modify the function to leave out
empty cells, i.e. leave them blank until filled with something?

All the best
Jonas