Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Default how to globally change souce data on plot

This web page describes a technique to change series formulas en masse:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ChgSrsFmla.html

It provides a link to a workbook that contains a macro to change these
formulas.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

"scoons" wrote in message
I have a x-y scatter chart with about 40 individual lines originating from
individual spreadsheet tab for each line. I need to clone this chart
multiple times, changing only the column references for the x and y
parameters. To accomplish this I currently go to "chart," "source data"
and
manually change the x and y references for each line. Is there a way to
globally change the cell references for all line on the chart?