Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Web master

Default Number of items per day in chart.

Hello all, I have a list of dates and times ( listed as 1/18/2006 1:30:10
AM in cell) that indicate a sale that took place. What I am trying to do is
create a chart from this list that indicate the number of sales per day. I
would like the chart to have the days of the month accross the bottom and a
bar indicating how many sales per that day. Can anybody help me with this?
Whenever i try and use the bar chart it shows me a cumulative total
(includes the previous sales from previous days).

Also, I am using Excel 2003.

Any help would be appreciated,

Ian