Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bill Martin

Default I can't see all the text in a text box (vertical alignment)???

That's my misunderstanding then. I haven't played with text boxes so I can't
offer any help with that.

Good luck...

Bill
----------------------
HornJM wrote:
Bill,

Thanks for the reply.

The trouble I'm having is with a text box, not a worksheet cell. A forced
"Enter" seems to work but it's a PITA with the quantity of text boxes I'm
working with.

There does appear to be a similar "problem" if I try the same text in a
cell. Again, the forced "Ctrl+Enter" works, but it's just not what I'd hoped
for.

"Bill Martin" wrote:

HornJM wrote:

Word wrapping doesn't appear to be working properly. It will wrap, but the
border it's wrapping around seems to be somewhere off in space...not the
actual border of the text box.

Any suggestions?

Are you sure it hasn't wrapped properly, but it invisible to you because your
cell isn't tall enough to display multiple lines of text? Try grabbing the
bottom of the row with the mouse (over on the left edge of the screen) and
dragging it down a bit to make the row taller.

Bill