Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jonathan Cooper

Default How to insert a formula..but...

Change your cell format. The format of a cell is broken down into four
sections, seperated by a semi-colon. The first tells excel what to do with
positive numbers. Then negative numbers, THEN ZERO'S, and lastly text. You
need to change that third section as follows.

For example, $#,##0.00_);[Red]($#,##0.00);""

The double quotes will make them appear blank.

"junkmandan" wrote:

How can I insert a formula, say the sum of a column, without the cell
showing a zero sum, until the formula has been applied. My form looks
messy with all the zero values without any other information in the
form.

Thanks

--
junkmandan