Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
M. Zak

Default In Excel, how to count a list of check boxes some are checked?

Control toolbox

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

What sort of checkboxes, forms or control toolbox?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"M. Zak" wrote in message
Thanks for answering, I had to put many check-boxes in the same sheet, so

just copied and pasted the first one I created, so they're all linked to

the
same cell, that's actually the issue I'm having, to link each check box to

different cell..."
Thanks a lot

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Link the checkboxes to cells, and then just sum those values.

If it is Forms checkboxes set a value of TRUE or FALSE, control toolbox
checkboxes set a value of 1 or 0.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"M. Zak" <M. wrote in message
I have a list of names/accounts, in front of each there's a check-box
which
tells if the account was completed or not (checked or cleared - false

or
true). How can I count the total of checked and/or unchecked check

boxes?
Thank you