tandem

Default Can no open workbook

I have a big problem with my xls workbook file: I forgot password I set up
and can no open file anymore. Its a file-level protection, so now I just
prompted enter password when I try open file.. There are some macro that can
solve problem and just remove protection, but I can no find the necessary
code.
I tried some code from Norman Harker and JE McGimpsey 27-Dec-2002 (Version
1.1) http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html
but it intended for removing password from open workbook only.(not fully
clear what 's the necessary to remove password from the workbook already
open)

thanks