Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mphell0

Default copying formulae along rows.

Richard-

You can use the TRANSPOSE function

Assume that the values you want copied into row 1 of sheet 2 are in
column 1
of sheet 1. Say you have 10 values in cells A1 through A10. On sheet
2 cell
A1 put:

=TRANSPOSE($A$1:$A$10) where $A$1:$A$10 is your actual range

This will have to be entered using ctrl-shift-enter because it is an
array function

Copy that formula across the row until you have it in as many columns
as you
had rows to begin with. With all of those cells highlighted hit F2 and
then
ctrl-shift-enter and the values will be pasted. Any changes you make
in
sheet 1 will be reflected in sheet 2.

Is this what you are looking for? I hope I explained it well enough.

--
mphell0
mphell0's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30153