Mike

Default New ? Data Validation

I am using the following method for selecting items from two data validation
list within one worksheet and from the result of the selections (from both
lists), activating a worksheet named as the results from the selections. For
example, select "animals" from list 1 (contained in cell A1), then select
"dog" from list 2 (contained in cell B1), click on FIND button and the result
is activating (goto) a worksheet named "animals dog".

Programming in VB for the FIND button is as follows:

On Error Resume Next
Sheets(Cells(1,1).value & " " & Cells(1,2).value).Activate

Here's what I want to change. Instead of activating a separate worksheet
for each possible results from both lists, I want to have it activate a
master worksheet and have it point to a particular cell on that worksheet. I
wish to build tables on the worksheet, each table representing each different
possible results from both lists. Anyone have a solution?