Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul B

Default Protected worksheet and comments

Jack, depends on what version of excel you have, when you protect the sheet
see if you have and option to allow users to edit objects, if so check that
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Jack" wrote in message
Hi
How can I enter/edit/delet comments in a protected worksheet.
I made a worksheet and left the normal workcells unlocked. When the sheet
is
password protected I can enter data but no comments.
What I have to do in order to solve this problem?

Thanks