Patrick_KC

Default Offset?

I want to populate a chart from a drop-down box, and I think I need to use
the OFFSET function somehow, but can't get it to work.
I have a list of about 50 products listed in col C with six rows (13
columns) of data starting in column d under each product. If the user
selects product #16, I need to determine how to populate the chart source
data with that product's information. I've been trying to use OFFSET, but
don't know how to tell it use the absolute address of each product for the
reference.
Week 1 Week 2 Week 3
AccountA
1 Product 1
Fact 1 5659 0 0
Fact 2 0 0 0
Fact 3 5.8846 0 0
Fact 4 5.8846 0 0
Fact 5 1.6923 0 0
Fact 6 1.6923 0 0
2 Product 2
Fact 1 20435 1038 398
Fact 2 2.4054 86.3555 -13.1004
Fact 3 22.7692 26 22
Fact 4 -1.5769 1 -1
Fact 5 9.2692 11 5
Fact 6 0.5769 5 -1

As usual, any help is greatly appreciated.
Patrick_KC