Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ambika

Default what is the minimum numbers set for 4 digit numbers from 0000

What I want is as follows: My worked example is for a 2 digit number from 00
to 99

Please see all the numbers for generating the numbers from 00 to 99. Using
the 54 numbers below I would have all the numbers from 00 to 99. What I want
is minimum numbers in detail for the 4 digit numbers from 0000 to 9999.

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
44
45
46
47
48
49
55
56
57
58
59
66
67
68
69
77
78
79
88
89
99
from the example above 12 and 21 can be generated from 12.

Thanks for the help.
Ambika

"a_moron" wrote:

uhm? I dont get it?
You can't get more or less than 10 000 diffrent combinations with the
numbers 0000 to 9999, unless u want to use less numbers like
1,2,3,01,02,03,001,002,003 etc.

if you use the numbers 0000 to 9999 you will get the combinations as
follows:
0000
0001
0002