Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JMB

Default join cells for a vlookup

Maybe in column F of your source data enter

=C2&" & "&D2&" & "&E2

then copy this formula down and have VLookup return this column. Only other
option that I can see off the top of my head is using vba to create a custom
function.

"Jim" wrote:

Hello,

I input the following data on sheet one (there are many lines of data with
customers names. Please note that each line has a date so there is a quick
reference for a Vlookup).

B C D E

Product Sold Product Sold Product Sold
Crystal Cole HSI Dig Phone

On sheet two I would like to bring Data over so it looks like the following
(also keep in mind that I already have the name on this page, so some kind of
match would work great €“ each line on this page has a date as well).

B C
Crystal Cole HSI & Dig & Phone

Thanks