Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Boon8888

Default quick charting question for similar charts on multiple sheets

Hi, just wondering if there is a quick solution to my problem. I have
several charts, all virtually identical except for the data values in
them, and i have one chart per sheet, and about 100 sheets.

The problem is that some charts are positioned slightly different on
their respective sheets then others on other sheets, although some are
identical from sheet to sheet aswell. Just wondering if there is a
quick way to select them all, line them up identically on each sheet,
with all the same size/formating etc.?

Thanks.

--
Boon8888