Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ken Wright

Default Excel Improvement Suggestion

You can change the %zoom on a group by simply grouping the worksheets to
start with and then applying the zoom factor, though don't forget to ungroup
them after.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Carol" wrote in message
I would like to see the following 2 improvements for grouped worksheets:

Enable print area setting for a group of worksheets - I have 100
identicallyy formatted sheets, and to make this change to each is
cumbersome.

Enable % size change for viewing for a group of worksheets - make sure it
works on numbers different from your standard = 60%, 85%, 40% etc.... I
have
100 identicallyy formatted sheets, and to make this change to each is
cumbersome.

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions