Todd L.

Default pivot table question, sum fields?

Hi. I am trying to get a pivot table to subtotal a row of data in the pivot
table. I can get it to add columns at the end of the report with the
subtotals but not at the bottom of the category. How do I do this? I know
it is probably simple but I don't get it.

The table looks like this:

Manufacturer Manufacturer
Product Product Product
Product
community name
community name
community name

with a 95 comunities, 3 manufacturers and 33-40 products each manufacturer.

I need to add a sum column at the beginning of the table that tells me how
many products in total were bought from each manufacturer. Right now to get
around this I add a column at the end and put in a sum formula and format it
to look like its part of the pivot table. Kind of awkward.

Thanks so much,

Todd