Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rehman

Default Please help me how to make formula if as following case

Please help me how to make formula if as following case? Thank you very
much in advance to expert helpers.
I want divide a total amount of many diffrent product, in according to
there actual value of product of each product. as following example.
Actual invoice and value & The actual amount
Product quantity unit price total price
Bag 1000 2.1 $2,100
shoes 5000 3.1 $15,500
blanket 8000 4.32 $34,560
jacket 1500 1.8 $2,700
bed sheet 6000 6.8 $40,800
towels 3000 0.23 $690
Total $96,350

Under invoice
how to reduce (divide unit price and total amount according to each
product is actual invoice value )the total invoice amount result =
into 50000$

Product quantity unit price total price
Bag 1000 =? =?
shoes 5000 =? =?