Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ufo_pilot

Default No Dumb Question

The only dumb question is the question that has not been asked.

"darkbearpooh1" wrote:

I don't have a question this time, I just wanted to say thank you to
everyone
on this forum who has been offering their advice and help to me. A
Truly smart person shares there knowledge and opens their mind to learn
as they are teaching and does not fear someone else learning more than
them, by hording all their knowledge and experience all to them self.

Anyway Thanks again!
I am sure Ill have more dumb questions soon;)

--
darkbearpooh1
darkbearpooh1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30640