Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ufo_pilot

Default Excel as fill-in form

You could create a generic one in Notepad, this will be a .txt file and can
be imported as Delimited text into excel after that ahere are countless
possibilities, copy - paste, macros, VBA, Formulas, Pivot tables...etc, etc..

"Sashacat7" wrote:

I am working on creating a time and expense form in Excel and would like some
thoughts on how to set it up correctly. Building the form is the easy part
since there are plenty of templates to use.

Here are my problems:

*The company uses a large number of freelance contractors, not all have
Excel.
*I want to be able to email contractors a time sheet, have them fill it out
and return via email for approval.
*We looked at a few Timesheet programs but all were too expensive relative
to the company's needs and very few were customizable to dealing with
non-employees.
*I would love something web based, filled out in a browser.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks!!