Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mattguerilla

Default concatenation

Hi,

I have multiple lists of details which I have concatenated into a new list.

ie week number (42) period number (10) and week commencing date (09/01/06)
now reads "Week 42, Period 10, wc 09/01/06".

My problem is getting a seperate worksheet to read this list of information,
but allow the new worksheet to lookup the list without adding in the amount
of spare rows. IE, reference cell a1 (concatenated data) into cell a1 of new
worksheet, then cell a2 linked to cell a10 and so on. How do I get Excel to
reference one sheet in sequencial cells but the new worksheet to miss the
spare cells I need to use for other data? I do not want to individually link
each cell.

hope I have explained myself,

Matt