Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michael

Default Changin Cell Formats using VBA

Hey Guys.

I was wondering if someone could help me.

I am writing VB code for a budgetary and forecasting tool. I have the code
written to do the analysis, and then create a summary table with all the
information in it. However, the cells are formatted correctly so each time I
run it, I have make some cosmetic changes. I know you can do this using VB,
but I do not know how.

I need to:
- Change the format of a range from a number to currency.
- Change the format of a range from a number to a percentage.
- Add all around borders for a range.

I greatly appreciate any assistance you could provide.

Thanks,

-Michael