Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
wayne

Default working with excel worksheets, formulas

hi,

i need to set up an Excel workbook that will allow me to input my sales
data; and base on that data, give me performance stats, such as pulling sales
from a particular date and outputting average sale or sales conversion rate.

any help is much appreciated.

here's what i've got:
on one worksheet i have the stats/performance summary that cover one week;
on the next worksheet, i have sale invoices with dates, prices, types,
quantity and client info
on the third worksheet, i would like to track my commission, because each
type of product has different rate of commission.

the main thing is, i need to fine a formula that would select a date from a
column range, base on that date sum up the sales on another column

tia,

wayne