CJ Cerezo

Default multiply by actual number in cell

I am using the following formula to obtain a whole number in cell H4:
=IF(C4+0,C4/62+0.5,0)

When I enter a quantity in C4, this then gives me the number of items as a
whole number that I need in I4. I then need to multiply H4 (the whole number,
not any fractional part) x 150 to get an amount in cell D4.

TIA - read below for more info if needed.

(If further explanation will help, C4 is the number of sheets of metal I'm
shipping. Each pallet can hold 61 sheets, so that determines the number of
pallets in H4. I must then multiply the weight of each pallet - 150 - times
the number of pallets. Therefore, fractions won't give me correct info. I
know I can ROUNDUP H4 and multiply x 150, but hope there's an actual formula
that will work as well.)