Mike

Default Data Validation

Here's what I'm attempting to accomplish. I've asked this same question
several times but haven't found the solution yet.

In workbook 1 on worksheet 1 I have a data validation list in cell A1 that
contains school semester terms, i.e., Fall 2004, Spring 2005, Summer 2005.
On the same worksheet, I have another data validation list in cell B1 that
contains courses, i.e., Math, History, Science, Art. I want the user to make
a selection from cell A1 (list) then (if possible) required to make a
selection from cell B1 (list). With the results in both cells A1 and B1, for
example, Fall 2004 Math (Fall 2004 + Math), to point to (activate) a
different worksheet (either in the same workbook, or a separate workbook)
that is already created specifically for Fall 2004 Math. In other words,
there would be a worksheet for each possible combination from cells A1 and B1
(lists). Or I could do tables for the results, all on one worksheet. How
can I achieve this functionality, OR, is there a better solution to this?

Thanks!