Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David McRitchie

Default Mail merge with specific work sheet

Hi Tina,
You can only use one worksheet. That worksheet should be the
first tab in the workbook. Directions for printing labels in

A letter would be pretty much the same but you might prefer one of the
other pages perhaps the one by Cindy Meister (see links at)
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm#more

---
HTH,

"Tinaponders" wrote in message ...
I have an excel file with various worksheets, how can i create a mail merge
letter selecting just one of the work sheets. I am working off Microsoft
2000.